F1 Alpine Touring Boot
- Scarpa's lightweight touring boot suitable for ski mountaineering
- 95 flex feels forgiving, soft, light, and comfortable
- 102mm last is wide to stay comfy on long tours
- Walk mode uses a burly latch to ensure long-lasting flex
- BOA closure system is quick, easy, secure, and lightweight
- Carbon Core EVO ensures maximum power transmissioni
- Vibram soles ensure traction on rocks and ice
- Item #SCR007F
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
4th day out and I cracked the tongue, still usable but Scarpa said it would take a while to get fixed. Get something more durable. Ski incredible tough. 1/18/19 Sent to Scarpa on December 27th and I am still waiting for them back. I called them and they hadn't even opened the box yet to realize that they were there. so probably another 2 months before I have them back.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This is the second pair of the F1's I've owned. The first being the older teal color. These boots at the same last width, but have a stiffer liner, stiffer buckle strap, and power strap. I somehow cracked the tongue on my brand new boots on day 2 of the season. So either the plastic used on the tongue is different this year or I just had bad luck that day. In contact with Backcountry.com right now about a warranty.