Miles to go.
Your daily life is a relay, a constant rotation of hurry-up-and-wait. Ride it out in the Saucony Women's Kineta Relay Shoe, and finish the day with the energy to go a few more rounds. This shoe absorbs the impact of every step you take through the grocery store, walking the dog, and on other hard surfaces, and has the durability to stand up to a last-minute gym trip. The mesh upper breathes to keep your foot comfortable, and the shoe has a minimalist weight to reduce energy loss. Because the Kineta Relay has memory foam underfoot, it conforms to your foot exceptionally well to give you a perfect fit, so you can take on whatever the day throws at you.
- Sneakers for everyday life, including gym visits
- Memory foam conforms to the shape of your foot
- High-abrasion EVA outsole for durability
- Mesh upper is lightweight and breathable
- 4mm drop for a more natural ride
- Neutral support for people with medium-high arches
- Item #SAU00BR
- Q & A
Good work shoes
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I've been wearing these every day for a few weeks and they are super comfy. The only problem is they run a little small so I have to wear super thin socks for them to fit right. I should have got a half size up.