Kick it into four low.
Salomon built its Men's XA Pro 3D Wide Trail Running shoe like a bulldozer so you can grind up steep, rocky trails and switchbacks with relative ease. The upper balances breathability with durability by combining mesh with synthetic overlays to defend against rocks, logs, and roots. Sensifit technology places supportive overlays from the midsole to the laces to cradle and support your foot as you tromp over mountainous terrain, while a shaped EVA footbed delivers the cushioning necessary to keep your feet trucking up the trail.
- A wide trail runner designed for rugged terrain
- Durable upper with breathable mesh panels
- Overlays extend from midsole to laces for support
- Shaped footbed offers support and cushioning
- Quicklace closure is secured with a quick pull
- Contragrip sole grips to wet and dry surfaces
- Item #SAL00WV