Why We Like The S/Max 130 GW Ski Boot
When the ski resort is a shimmering world of firm snow we are happy that we have the Salomon S/Max 130 GW Ski Boot wrapped around our feet. This boot uses Core-Frame construction to keep the super stiff and reliable feel of a 130 flex lightweight enough to keep our legs fresh all day long. Additionally the GripWalk soles lock into any of our bindings with toe height adjustment, meaning we don't have to remount everything.
- Powerful alpine boots built for edge hold and control
- 130 flex creates effortless energy transfer and confidence
- Classic 4-buckle, 2 piece design offers reliable performance
- Oversized pivot prevents energy loss side to side
- Seamless liner molds to your foot and prevents chaffing
- GripWalk soles ease parking lot and bootpack navigation
- Item #SALZ9WA
- Shell Material
- polyurethane, XeCarb Coreframe
- Last Width
- Buckle Material
- micro-adjustable aluminum 3D
- My Custom Fit 3D Seamless Race
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- Binding Compatibility
- GripWalk (ISO 9523)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- all-mountain skiing, freeride skiing, powder skiing
5 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
January 7, 2020
This is the first Salomon boot I have owned. I used to race so I was used to a stiffer boot. I finally got sick of losing my circulation every 10 minutes so I decided to get out of race boots and find a more long hours friendly boot. This 130 combines comfort and control. I have never felt so on rails and locked in with my skis. Still haven’t gotten too cold either!
Originally reviewed on salomon.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help