S-Lab Sense 7 SG Trail Running Shoe
Favoring all-out speed, the Salomon S-Lab Sense 7 SG Trail Running Shoe is suited for competitive trail runners seeking a minimalist platform that's both stable and supportive. Its low-to-ground design enhances tactile feedback of the trail surface, but without being as skimpy in the padding department as zero-drop shoes with smaller stack heights.
For an energized ride you've got Salomon's Energy Cell+ midsole, which is comprised of a lightweight foam that's incredibly firm and responsive underfoot. The firm padding means you'll stay protected from rugged trail surfaces—all without requiring the thicker profile of trail shoes with softer cushioning. In turn, this minimalist padding allows Salomon's engineers to shave excess weight, lending a featherweight sensation that's designed for swiftness above all else.
The breathable mesh upper maintains comfort within the show, while the QuickLace system offers a speedy adjustment option, securing with a simple pull and locking toggle. Along the sole, the Premium Wet Traction Contagrip grips aggressively across variable surfaces, ranging from packed forest trails to rocky alpine scrambles. This tacky rubber even treads over soft and slippery surfaces, thanks to its larger lugs with generous spacing.
- Be race-day ready with this ultralight trail runner
- Lightweight construction is ideal for dedicated trail racers
- Large outsole lugs ensure grip on muddy trails and slippery rock
- Responsive cushioning ensures an energized and supportive ride
- Breathable upper keeps your feet comfortable for high-temp starts
- Say goodbye to lace-tying with the easy-to-use QuickLace system
- Integrated sockliner is comfortable and weight-saving
- Item #SAL01AY