QST Pro 90 TR Ski Boot
The Salomon Women's QST Pro 90 TR Ski Boot is designed to blend access to the backcountry with reliable, hard-charging downhill performance that's just as at home in the resort as it is out of bounds. Its 90 flex is perfect for intermediate to advanced lady shredders who enjoy comfort but require a powerful boot to drive their skis down steep, technical lines, while the generous 100-millimeter last accommodates normal-width to slightly wide feet.
Though it's certainly not the lightest boot on the market, the QST Pro TR's 40° range of motion in walk mode and sub four pound weight will get you to lines far from the trailhead, or steep bootpacks to fresh stashes in the resort. The women-specific liner and lower cuff offers an anatomical fit, and both the liner and shell are thermo-moldable for precise customization. Salomon built the boot's shell with thinner walls to keep the weight to a minimum, but reinforced key areas to give you the power you need when you're slaying your proudest line of the season.
- Versatile ski boot for touring and the resort
- 90 flex is suitable for intermediate to advanced lady shredders
- 100mm last fits normal or slightly wide feet for all-day comfort
- 40° range of motion gets you up steep skinners
- Women-specific liner is anatomically shaped for a secure fit
- Thermo-moldable shell and liner for a precise, customized fit
- Shell is stiffer where it's needed for increased power transfer
- Item #SAL01J1
- Q & A
All day comfort
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This is a really great boot that is relatively comfortable for a ski boot. I bought these as a gift for my partner and she can wear them all day without any aches and pains. They are not super heavy as well which is perfect for anyone looking to do both touring and resort skiing. Based on the flex rating this is a great boot for those skiing Blues with a few Blacks.