The support beginners need.
Cross country skiing is harder on the ankles than you thought, so when you're getting your first Nordic setup, be sure to pick up Salomon's supportive Prolink Pro Combi Boot. It features a removable Energyzer cuff that adds all the support that beginners need, and you can remove it for classic performance. Salomon's Custom Fit technology uses SensiFit fabrics to ensure a snug fit, and the adjustable heel strap works with the dissociated lace for a secure fit. Underfoot, the Prolink Pro Combi Boot boasts Salomon's Advanced 3D Chassis for proper torsional rigidity so you don't roll an ankle. The sole's Combi Flex design lets you bend your toes while keeping your forefoot secure.
- Supportive skate boot with classic Nordic performance
- Removable Energyzer cuff enhances lateral support at each kick
- Custom Fit and SensiFit upper for snug comfort
- Advanced 3D Chassis ensures torsional rigidity
- Adjustable heel strap with dissociated lace for secure fit
- Insulated insole with Combi Flex's stiff heel and soft toe
- Item #SAL00T9