For the vertical enthusiast.
Most outdoors entrepreneurs invest their adventures in the summertime, which leaves you more peaceful isolation to enjoy mountainous tranquility with the Salewa Men's Vultur Vertical GTX Boot helping you up ice, mixed, and alpine climbs. Gore-Tex Insulated Comfort gives this boot the reliable waterproof protection, breathable comfort, and warmth required for the alpine's demanding conditions.
Like all of Salewa's technical footwear, the Vultur Vertical features a 3F system, which employs three wires at the heel for added fit, support, and flexbility. The back of the Vultur's high collar is elastic to enhance mobility. Salewa's Multi Fit Footbed includes interchangeable insoles for customized support. Vibram's Salewa Pro rubber sole assures traction on slippery surfaces, and when the slippery gets steep, the Vultur gets step-in crampons.
- Mountaineering boot for ice, mixed, and alpine climbing
- Gore-Tex Insulated Comfort for waterproofing and warmth
- Salewa's 3F system for added fit, support, and flexibility
- Multi Fit Footbed with interchangeable insoles for custom comfort
- Vibram Salewa Pro sole with step-in crampon compatibility
- Item #SFW0060
microfiber, Superfabric, rubber
Gore-Tex Insulated Comfort
Cleansport NXT odor-control
MFF+ insole (Multi Fit Footbed), interchangeable insoles, nylon + 27% fiberglass
2 lb 1 oz
ice climbing, alpine