Why We Like The Salewa Ortles Light Mid PTX Boot
Technical and agile, the new Ortles Light Mid PTX Boot lets us take on high altitude expeditions without bogging down with unnecessary weight. Salewa's lightest, technical mountaineering boot boasts Pomoca Alpine Light outsoles for premium mountain traction, a new Edging plate with targeted stiffness for improved stability and climbing performance, and a lightweight build that helps us move quickly in all conditions. Indeed, this boot is built for speed with balanced flex and rebound underfoot and TPU stitching that adds toughness without adding weight. It's also made for mountaineering in a range of conditions—from rocky trails to demanding routes on snow and ice—thanks to Salewa's proprietary Powertex waterproofing, crampon compatibility, and an ankle support system that provides stability and protection from rock, scree, and snow.
- Salewa's lightest mountaineering boot,
- High-tenacity nylon and TPU overlay for abrasion-resistance,
- PTX membrane is both waterproof and breathable,
- Elastic gaiter seals out trail debris,
- 3F system locks in heel for stability and support,
- MFF+ footbed with interchangeable layers to customize fit,
- Cleansport NXT pro-biotic technology for odor control
- Item #SFWZ09X
- Upper Material
- nylon, TPU, rubber
- Multi Fit Footbed Plus
- Pomoca Alpine Light
- Mountaineering - Single Boot
- Shaft Height
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help