Why We Like The Salewa Mountain Trainer 2 GTX Hiking Shoe
- Waterproof low-cut alpine approach shoe for dry comfort all season
- GORE-TEX membrane seals out moisture while offering breathable feel
- Ortholite footbed is cushioned, supportive, and removable
- Vibram rubber sole offers supreme traction on wide variety of terrain
- Item #SFWZ034
- Upper Material
- 1.6mm suede leather, full rubber rand
- GORE-TEX Extended Comfort membrane
- nylon, Ortholite (removable)
- Vibram rubber
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 14oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- hiking, backpacking
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help