Why We Like The Salewa Catinaccio TirolWool Jacket
The Catinaccio TirolWool Jacket uses unique insulation and reflects Salewa’s commitment to high-quality gear that leaves less of a trace in nature. The TirolWool blend weaves together polyester fibers witty Tyrolean wool for breathable insulation that also incorporates thermoreactive minerals to retain heat and the wool’s natural lanolin to repel moisture. That gives us lightweight, water-resistant warmth for our hikes and alpine adventures. The jacket’s fabrics are also certified for minimal impact on people and the environment, which lets us tread lightly as we’re trekking or tackling summits.
- Trekking jacket with unique TirolWool insulation
- DWR finish sheds light precipitation without harmful PFCs
- Nylon ripstop is lightweight yet abrasion resistant
- 80g insulation holds in body heat in cold conditions
- Adjustable hood and hem for better fitting
- Inner and outer pockets to store small essentials
- Item #SFWZ05Z
- Responsible Collection
- [materials] bluesign®️ APPROVED
- 100% nylon ripstop, PFC-free DWR coating
- 80g Tirol Wool Responsive (60% polyester, 40% virgin wool)
- Center Back Length
- [large] 28.7in
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- [large] 1lb 1.3oz
- hiking, mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help