Antelao PTX 3L Jacket
Designed for ski and winter mountaineering activities, the Salewa Antelao PTX 3L jacket is a waterproof, windproof, breathable piece for soem of the harshest conditions you'll encounter on alpine adventures. The Powertex Extreme three-layer fabric has welded seams and a DWR finish for tough, permanent protection against the blizzard-like conditions you'll experience in the mountains, while also maintaining the breathability necessary to keep you comfortably dry on the inside.
Bolstering protection, an ergonomic, helmet-compatible storm hood with a pre-shaped visor and one-handed rear adjustment pairs with the zip-off powder skirt for versatile defense against the elements, while ergonomically-shaped sleeves and the free motion patterning allows full extension and movement of the arms, and prevents the hem riding up and exposing the back while climbing. A small army of waterproof, zippered pockets throughout ensure that all of your mountaineering essentials come along for the ride in secure fashion.
- Extremely tough protection for mountaineering missions
- Powertex 3-layer design adds windproof, waterproof protection
- Active fit with free motion patterning adds full range of motion
- Deep side ventilation zips release excess heat in a pinch
- Storm hood with visor adjusts easily for a custom fit
- Zip-off powder skirt protects against snow from sneaking in
- Multiple zippered pockets securely stash your items
- Item #SFW00A8