Why We Like The X8 Skate FW Skate Boot
It isn't just race day that counts. All the training days before are just as important, and Rossignol's X8 Skate Boot is ready for them all. It touts an excellent fit for women—heel lift, flared cuff, reduced ankle volume—for an incredibly comfortable feel that keeps us focused on performance instead of our foot's discomfort. We also appreciate Rossignol's Dual Core Technology that optimizes stiffness for skating powerfully and efficiently.
- Nordic boot built for races and training days
- Women-specific fit reduces instep and narrows the last from midfoot to heel
- Wintherm micro-perforated membrane breathes and reflects warmth
- Dual Core technology targets boot stiffness for a responsive feel
- Thermoadjustable liners can be heat-molded for an even greater fit
- Tech Grip sole with NNN binding compatibility
- Item #ROSZ77I
- Upper Material
- [membrane/laminate] Wintherm [face fabric] PVC
- Binding Compatibility
- power strap
- Sole Material
- Sport Sole with Tech Grip
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 42] 32.8oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- cross country skating
3 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
February 28, 2022
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Size Bought:
- 4' 4"
These are awesome boots, but I can imagine too wide and too large for most women. I always wear a European size 40, and these are really big, in all directions, even with the insert they provide for women. The boot is definitely sized for men, or for women with wide feet.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help