Why We Like The Rossignol Hi-Speed Pro130 Carbon MV GW Ski Boot
The Rossignol Hi-Speed Pro130 Carbon MV GW Ski Boot are an all-mountain boot designed for skiers who like to relive their racing roots with powerful turns on crispy morning groomers. The powerful feel is driven by a carbon reinforced shell that offers rigidity, 130 flex for limited power loss, 100mm last, and timeless 2-piece design.
- Frontside ski boots designed to help you arc turns on crispy groomers
- Carbon fiber reinforced shell balances weight savings and rigidity
- 120 flex drives power to edges for firm snow control and precision
- 100mm last balances control, precision, and comfort
- Timeless 2-piece, 4-buckle design provides a reliable performance
- 5-zone liner molds to your feet to lock your heel in place
- GripWalk outsoles make it easy to navigate slipper parking lots
- Item #ROSZ7H2
- Shell Material
- polyether, carbon fiber
- Last Width
- Buckle Material
- Walk Mode
- 5-zone pre-shaped liner - full custom
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- hook-and-loop closure
- Binding Compatibility
- GripWalk (ISO 23223)
- all-mountain skiing, freeride skiing, powder skiing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help