Experience 76 CI Ski
Rossignol's Women's Experience 76 CI Ski loves to zoom down steep, firm groomers, but has the profile and the personality to get you through a variety of conditions. Its 76 millimeter waist and generous underfoot camber is undoubtedly frontside oriented, yet the progressive, freeride-inspired sidecut and tip rocker can tackle softer snow, too.
Rossignol's Line Control Technology keeps the Experience 76 CI impressively stable and easy to control at speed, while the poppy poplar wood core and carbon reinforcements add energy, responsiveness, and an quick, snappy feel. Air Tip VAS boasts integrated dampening filters in the tip of the ski, which offers a more consistent power transfer and an overall lighter swing weight for a confidence-inducing ride that you'll enjoy virtually any day of the season.
- Dominate the frontside with this capable all-mountain ski
- Nimble 76mm waist is easy to get from edge to edge
- Underfoot camber holds a reliable edge on firm snow
- Rockered tip floats you through softer snow
- Power rail from tip to tail offers power transfer and stability
- Carbon reinforcements add torsional strength
- Poplar wood core is poppy and responsive
- Air Tip VAS for a lighter swing weight and better initial shock absorption
- Item #ROS00ER
- Q & A
I really enjoy these skis! I am not a super experienced skier so they are perfect for me. They are a great weight, and handle extremely well. I am 5'3 and they are the perfect length as well!