Black Ops Pro Ski - Kids'
The idea behind the black Ops line of skis was to create freestyle skis that thrive in deep snow and the park alike, all while not really telling the public what specs and materials make up the ski. The bottom line is you need to trust Rossignol's talented freestyle riders when they say these things rip all over the mountain.
- Mysterious freestyle ski that handles any terrain you can find
- 80mm waist is quick edge to edge and floaty for lighter riders
- Centered sidecut thrives both forward and switch for added control
- Rocker in the tip and tail adds pivoting control and float in pow
- Camber underfoot drives power to the edges for hold on firm snow
- True twin tail adds float and stability to switch landings
- Item #ROS00HY