Select style & size:Select options
Take them for a spin.
As its name implies, the Roka Kona Sunglasses have the tropical paradise of Hawaii on their mind. Honeymoons and January vacations aside, the Pacific island also draws its fair share of performance athletes, and so these shades balance their cool '60s style with active function. Weighing in at less than an ounce, you'll barely notice the Kona is there, and the super grippy nose and temple pads are inspired by the sticky feet of geckos, so they won't slip off during an early morning run or rain forest hike. Distortion-free lenses give you crystal-clear vision of the aquamarine surf or colorful wildlife, and air vents at the bridge minimize fogging when you're exploring humid jungles. To enhance performance even further, Roka coated the lenses with anti-fog, anti-scratch, anti-reflectance, oleophobic, and hydrophobic coatings.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Lightweight, stylish sunglasses with recreational benefits
- Distortion free lenses offer crystal clear vision of your world
- Carbon-fiber reinforced frames provide torsional strength
- A myriad of coatings keep scratches, glare, and water away
- Super grippy nose and temple pads keep shades in place
- Item #RKA000F