Select style & size:Select options
When every gram matters.
If you're one who counts every gram going on their beloved trail steed or cross-country rocket, take a good look at the RockShox Maxle Stealth to shave weight from the front end of your mountain bike. The Maxle Stealth tips the scales at a paltry 37 grams, saving weight from RockShox's beefier Maxle Ultimate or cross-country favorite Maxle Lite by eliminating the quick-release lever and sticking to a streamlined 6-millimeter bolt.
It's available in traditional 15 x 100-millimeter and Boost 15 x 110-millimeter spacing, allowing you to run it on a wide variety of RockShox forks, ranging from older SID models to the newest version of the Pike. And since there's no quick-release lever, you won't have to worry about it smashing on rock gardens and technical stretches of trail.
- Save grams from your bike's fork with a streamlined thru-axle
- 6mm bolt-on axle saves weight from axles with quick releases
- Available in 15 x 100mm and Boost 15 x 110mm Boost spacing
- Compatible with RockShox forks, including SID, Reba, Pike
- Item #RSX008X
- Q & A
What's not to like?
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Bought this for my Santa Cruz Stigmata to drop some grams over the QR Maxel Skewer. Holds the front wheel in the dropouts firmly and looks trick since its low profile. Yes, you have to carry a 6mm to remove the axle but I think its worth it.