Up To 60% Off
Why We Like The Ridley Kanzo Fast LTD Gravel Bike
The all-new Ridley Kanzo Fast LTD Gravel Bike brings road-based aero technology to the off-road. Built to win all-road races, the Kanzo Fast's gravel-specific handlebar is paired with Ridley’s unique F-Tubing, a D-shaped seatpost, and F-Steerer which allows full cable integration for maximum aerodynamic performance and a clean look. With an aggressive 71.3-degree headtube angle (based on a medium), an overbuilt bottom bracket, and short, oval seatstays, the Kanzo Fast has unrivaled power transfer that even gives some road bikes a sprint for their money. Room for 42mm tires and a rear mudguard mount have the Kanzo Fast begging to ride fast and get dirty.
The 1x-specific Kanzo Fast provides maximum power transfer, aerodynamics, and comfort that keeps us cruising on even the most challenging gravel rides. This particular Kanzo Fast LTD build pairs SRAM’s gravel-specific Rival eTap AXS XPLR 12-speed groupset with hydraulic disc brakes which gives us the confidence to push the ride longer, faster, and into rougher terrain. The 42-tooth front chainring and 10-44 tooth range cassette provide the range needed to tackle any climb while the eTap AXS derailleur provides quick, buttery-smooth shifting. 700x40c Vittoria Terreno Mix tires on Forza Levanto G carbon wheels round out the Kanzo Fast LTD build ensuring it's ready to fly right out of the box.
*Due to unprecedented demand in the global supply chain and the bike industry over the last 18 months, material weight and exact components are subject to change. We are working diligently to keep tech specs updated, and any adjustments will be minor. If you have any questions, reach out to a Gearhead by chatting online or calling 1-888-276-7130.
- Gravel bike designed to take the road less traveled at pavement-level speeds
- Aero optimized gravel-specific geometry for speed and comfort
- Stiff bottom bracket allows for exceptional power transfer
- Aerodynamic integrated handlebar and stem is gravel-specific
- D-shaped seatpost dampens vibrations for a comfortable ride
- Constructed with carbon Kanzo Fast tubing and integrated cables
- Ridley designed the Kanzo Fast to only be compatible with 700c wheels
- 1x12 SRAM Rival AXS XPLR drivetrain provides buttery smooth shifting and maximum range
- Item #RIDC066
Cancer - P65Warnings.ca.gov