Select Style & Size
Make your body more efficient.
The Rhinomed Turbine Nasal Dilator may not help you compete like a Tour winner (Froome), monument winner (Goss), or just a pro in general (Watson, among others), but—given that those riders endorse and use the product, it certainly can't hurt. Endorsement doesn't equal real performance, though, so the Dilator was tested and proven in a clinical trial to increase airflow through the nose by an average of 38%, offering a potential instantaneous advantage without breaking your bank.
The Turbine is designed to fit comfortably inside the nose and gently open each individual nostril to allow more airflow during sport, physical exertion, or focused breathing (such as yoga and meditation) in a much more efficient way than nasal strips. They're made from soft polymers to cushion along your nostrils and ensure comfort.
- Nasal dilators for more efficient breathing during sport
- Dilator accommodates various nasal deviations for a natural fit
- Soft polymers cushion along your nostrils enhance comfort
- Promotes proper breathing during exercises for no wasted efforts
- Fits inside your nasal valve to fully open your airway passages
- Turbine optimizes intake of warm, filtered, and humidified air
- Item #RNM0001
- Recommended Use
- road cycling, triathlon, running, training
What do you think about this product?
July 27, 2018
Feel Better on Tough Rides
- I've used it several times
I got a 3-pack of these at Sea Otter, and though I had my doubts, after wearing them on a few rides, they actually seem to improve respiration. They are reuseable and unobtrusive. I like them, and will be getting more.
August 28, 2018
Question - Does it help in not having to do snort rockets while on the run? I usually end up having to blow my nose a lot when out on the run no matter the distance or speed.