Select Style & Size
Fatbar Lite 35 Handlebar
Face it: your handlebars have seen better days. As you take inventory of your nimble, bump-devouring trail baby after a long riding season full of wear-and-tear, the Renthal Fatbar Lite 35 Handlebar makes a worthwhile upgrade to your tired stock bars. The Fatbar Lite's aluminum construction means it won't swallow up your entire upgrade budget, and its 35mm width will keep you up-to-date on the latest MTB standards. Whether you can feel the difference or not, 35mm arrives with the promise of improved stiffness and rigidity, without a significant weight penalty compared to 31.8mm.
In your dreams about rallying down new trails next season, the Fatbar Lite's 7 series aluminum construction, lightweight and durable, will withstand repeated abuse from rock gardens and root-latticed descents. Shot peening and hard anondising treatments enhance that durability, with both helping reinforce the surface of the bars to better withstand abrasion and combat fatigue over time. Though the Fatbar Lite comes cut for trail use, it does include guide marks to help you make precise size adjustments to your preference, as well as a positioning grid for setting up the bars yourself.
- Hardworking trail handlebar withstands seasons of abuse
- 7 series aluminum construction for affordable durability
- Treated surface of handlebar resists abrasion and fatigue
- Trail-ready 760mm width with cutting guides for size adjustments
- Renthal's iconic gold handlebars have long been a well-respected fixture on the DH circuit
- Item #REN002D
- 7 series aluminum
- 20mm, 40mm
- [backsweep] 7Â°, [upsweep] 5Â°
- Claimed Weight
- 9.5oz (270g)
- Recommended Use
- mountain bike
What do you think about this product?