Why We Like The Sonic-Pro HDZ Waders
When we're spending upwards of eight hours a day on the river, it's nice to have a pair of waders that we don't have to completely take off just to, well, take a leak. Redington's Sonic-Pro HDZ Waders feature a convenient front zip for quick riverside relief, and they're made from burly waterproof and breathable four-layer material to ensure watertight performance when we're wading in freezing-cold trout streams. Apart from their center front zipper, what really sets the Sonic-Pro HDZ waders apart from others in their class is the welded seam construction which eliminates the stitching that is all too prone to leaking.
- Full-featured waders for dedicated anglers
- Waterproof, breathable 4-layer construction
- Four-way stretch fabric offers full mobility
- Watertight front zipper with top snap tab
- Fleece-lined hand pockets with water-resistant zips
- Ergonomic dual-density neoprene booties resist punctures
- Tool dock on left chest pocket keeps accessories close
- Item #RNG001V
- 4-layer waterproof and breathable shell, DWR finish
- Belt Included
- 2 fleece-lined hand, 1 chest w/ tool dock, 2 left chest
- Gravel Guards
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 2lb 14.7oz
- fly fishing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help