Why We Like The Rab Escape Kit Bag LT 50L Duffle Bag
Ready for adventure, the Escape Kit Bag LT 50L Duffle Bag houses our gear and travel essentials with a lightweight design that can be carried as a duffel or backpack while we make our way to our destination. This bag conveniently stuffs into its own internal zippered pocket for efficient storage when not in use.
- Light and versatile duffle for our adventure travels
- Hydroshield Dura fabric is durable and water-resistant
- A tough ballistic base withstands travel wear and tear
- Large main opening gives quick, full access to contents
- Internal zip mesh pocket keeps small items organized
- Multiple compression straps help lock in the bag load
- Two sturdy side grab handles for loading and unloading
- Main zipper sliders are lockable to protect belongings
- Item #RABZ0HF
- Responsible Collection
- [main] 420D Wave RS, Hydroshield Dura treatment [base] 1680D polyester ballistic (50% recycled), Hydroshield treatment
- 50L (3050cu in)
- Backpack Carry
- yes, padded shoulder straps
- [internal] 1 zippered mesh
- external straps
- 24 x 13.8 x 11.8in
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 11oz
- travel, weekend camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
2 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
July 13, 2023
Used this duffel during a 3 week trip to Tanzania. Before the first week was up there was a tear in it. Luckily, I had a large patch of moleskin and was able to use that to prevent the tear from getting larger. I would expect this duffle to be durable and handle more than a week of use. The shoulder straps were nice to have, but definitely not as comfortable as the Patagonia black hole duffle shoulder straps.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help