Select style & size:Select options
Enhanced clarity even in changing light.
If you're looking to take your riding to the next level, start by equipping yourself with the enhanced clarity provided by the POC Iris X NXT Goggle. The photochromic NXT lens adapts to changing light conditions so your vision remains crisp whether the sky is clear and sunny or dark with clouds.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- NXT lenses feature a photochromic filter which adapts to changing light conditions (lens darkens when it gets sunny out and lightens when it's cloudy)
- Color-boosting filter provides improved clarity
- Soft coated polyurethane frame is sleek and durable
- Triple-layer face foam provides a comfortable fit against your face
- Anti-scratch and anti-fog treatment keeps your vision crystal clear
- Adjustable strap is lined with silicone for a non-slip grip against your helmet
- Goggle is compatible with all Iris lenses
- Item #POC0153
- Q & A
Fit at home, disappointment in mountains
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
We bought the goggles to complement new Fornix helmet for my wife. When she tried them at home all fit exeptionally good. We are backcountry enthusiasts so we expect to use the goggles well away from resorts. Imagine our disappointment when they start to froze from inside and reduce visibility to zero. We can't figure the reson. At the same time I have no problems. As usual we have old goggles for backup and only swapping them resolved the issue. The conditions where wind 15-25 m/s and tempetature -16-19 C. Old cheap goggles worked just well for me and my wife. If you are going to use them in resort it's no issue - get to warm place and all's ok in minutes. But if the primary goal in backcountry I'd advice to test them before really depending on them. Photochrome capabilities are good but we have a feeling that in high light conditions filter may be not strong enough. But the last we are going to test later in spring.
works. good looking. what more to ask from a goggle?