No matter how casual your ride or how short your commute, there's always a chance that you'll crash, get hit by a car, etc., etc., etc. It's unpleasant, but it's a fact of cycling, and it's why we never leave the house without a lid. POC's Corpora Helmet combines safety with casual style that matches flannels, cuffed jeans, and a steel commuter laden with panniers. It lets us transition from Lycra-clad hammerfester to daily grinder, so we can leave the lightweight, aerodynamic race helmet next to the lightweight, aerodynamic race bike. The detachable visor lets us choose whether we want to use POC's integrated sun and showers protection or up the style ante by showing off our vintage cap collection.
- A cycling helmet for the sartorially minded commuter
- Multi-impact hybrid construction reassures when it's needed
- Internal channels shuttle cooling airflow
- Magnetic buckle allows singlehanded operation
- Adjustable basket secures the fit
- Removable visor lets you adapt to weather conditions
- Item #POC008R