Up To 60% Off
Why We Like The LES SL Ride SLX/XT Mountain Bike
Taking the less is more concept to new heights, we utilize the LES SL Ride SLX/XT Mountain Bike for anything from the local XC race series to pounding out singletrack miles on epic Saturday rides. This efficiency-focused hardtail starts with a carbon frame that’s meticulously stripped down to a staggering 800 grams, meaning less resistance and more speed as we push pace for the finish line, or a new personal best. The 68.5-degree headtube angle provides a balanced performance with enough poise to keep on the gas throughout the day, yet is still slack enough for descending stability.
Pivot specs this build appropriately with a Fox Performance Stepcast 32 fork at 100mm of travel for some extra traction on rock rolls and tricky corners, yet its lightweight feel is still ultra-efficient. The hybrid SLX/XT drivetrain finds the sweet spot between weight and price, and still offers excellent performance with 12 gears and a 10-51t range. 2-piston SLX brakes with 160mm rotors deliver crisp stopping power without any unnecessary weight, and ever-reliable DT Swiss X1900 wheels help keep your race run on pace without the threat of mechanical failure.
*Due to unprecedented demand in the global supply chain and the bike industry over the last 18 months, material weight and exact components are subject to change. We are working diligently to keep tech specs updated, and any adjustments will be minor. If you have any questions, reach out to a Gearhead by chatting online or calling 1-888-276-7130.
- Efficiency-focused hardtail for XC racing and long-distance rides
- Fox Performance Stepcast 32 fork with 100mm of forgiving travel
- Ultra-lightweight carbon frame is also stiff and responsive
- Hybrid XT/SLX drivetrain delivers reliable shifting at a reasonable price
- 29in wheels hold momentum over steps, root mazes, or jagged rocks
- DT Swiss aluminum wheels are ultra-durable for longevity
- Maxxis Ardent Race tires roll quickly and EXO casing prevents flats
- Four bottle mounts provide ample room for hydration and provisions
- Item #PIV1WZF
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov