Why We Like The PIEPS BT iProbe
PIEPS brought the probe into the new age with its electronic BT iProbe. In addition to the quick and stable clamping we appreciate in all PIEPS probes, this innovative device works in tandem with our beacon to locate a burial site quicker, delivering a loud beep and flashing lights to indicate the second we can start digging. Plus, in the event of multiple burials, this probe can automatically put its paired PIEPS beacon into sleep mode until we're ready to search again.
- Innovative electronic probe for efficient rescues
- Quick-release fastener for fast, easy clamping
- Auditory and visual hit indicators for when to start digging
- 100-hour battery life down to temps of -4°F
- Auto on-off switch accelerates operation and rescue
- Elastic closure buckle for compact and secure stowing
- Bluetooth connection with PIEPS app for wireless management
- Item #PIE001K
- 220cm, 260cm, 300cm
- Deployment System
- quick-release fastener
- Storage Sack
- no, elastic closure buckle
- Claimed Weight
- [220, incl. batteries] 13.4oz, [260, incl. batteries] 14.8oz, [300, incl. batteries] 1lb 0.2oz
- backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help