Why We Like the Early Navajo Sarape Blanket
Woven in Pendleton’s Pacific Northwest mills, the Early Navajo Sarape Blanket blends historic tradition with world-class wool for a thoughtful household staple. The pattern references a prominent form of Navajo weaving from the early 1800’s, while the neutral color scheme harkens back to Rio Grande Valley influences. These rich, historical accents are combined with a high-quality, wool-cotton blend that makes for the perfect fall and winter bed cover.
- Wool-blend blanket wraps you in comfort on cold nights at home
- Weaving references historical Ute-style First Phase Chief blanket
- Blankets are woven, dyed, and hand-finished in USA
- Wool-cotton blend provides durable warmth and softness
- Unapped wool lays flat for crisp design and easy spot cleaning
- Felt edging holds blanket together for lifelong use
- Item #PNN00OE
- 82% wool, 18% cotton
- 64 x 80in
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help