Cargo Bib Liner Short
- Bib liner shorts for mountain bike comfort
- Transfer Mesh wicks away perspiration and dries quickly
- Stretchy side panels help create a perfect fit
- ELITE Escape 1:1 chamois provides comfortable cushion
- Smooth fabric interfaces well with your baggies
- Five pockets hold essentials for your ride
- Item #PLZ00S3
- [face fabric] Transfer Mesh (88% polyester, 12% elastane, [side panels] 85% nylon, 15% Lycra
- ELITE Escape 1:1
- 3 lower back, 2 thigh
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, downhill, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
May 31, 2021
A Pocket Party!
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 1"
- 180 lbs
Ditch your backpacks, and Fanny packs. The Pockets on this bib liner will stash all your essentials for a solid trail ride. The back pockets will comfortably hold water bottles, and other large items, while the cargo pockets will fit some nutrition, car keys, or cash for the Apres Lap. The straps, and chamois are nice and comfy for long rides, and the bib does a nice job of wicking away sweat. If I could modify this liner, I would add a fly, and increase the size of the cargo pocket to at least mid thigh