Fall has a new best friend.
It's easy to tell when fall is on the way—leaves start changing, everything starts to taste like pumpkin, and you get to throw on your favorite fall jacket. Well grab some hot coffee, throw on the Patagonia Zemer Bomber Jacket, and head into the mountains with versatile lightweight warmth. Perfect for crunching your way through leafy trails, the Zemer is filled with Thermolite Stretch insulation for lightweight warmth in chilly weather. It also works as a greater layering piece when that weather gets even chillier. Polyester stretch ripstop provides greater mobility for a range of outdoor activities, while DWR (durable water repllent) treatment sheds off light rain and early snows. Hand pockets and an internal media pocket with headphone compatibility give you convenient storage, whether you're wandering around the city or escaping for a long trek in the woods.
- A lightly insulated bomber-style jacket for chilly fall days
- Thermolite Stretch insulation offers light-wearing warmth
- DWR treatment sheds off light rain and early snows
- Hand pockets and internal media pocket provide easy-access storage
- Collars and cuffs are ribbed for classic bomber styling
- Item #PAT02M8
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XL
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 215lbs
Excellent from fit to finish from Patagonia. Great for fall weather down to below 45 or so with a light fill. Beads water well.