As eager to hit the road as you are, the Patagonia Women's Skyline Traveler Shorts comfortably tag along through explorations of new cities, forests, and mountains alike. Crafted from a stretchy, durable nylon fabric, and coated with DWR, the Skyline Traveler shorts help you move nimbly while scrambling over talus fields, and also add light protection when a passing rain storm interrupts your outing. An interior elasticized drawcord makes it easy to customize the fit, and tiny vents at the hem help keep cool air flowing through on hot summer hikes.
- Durable, comfortable hiking shorts ready for adventure
- Stretchy nylon fabric is abrasion- and water-resistant
- Regular fit helps you move freely
- Adjustable elasticized waistband secures the exact right fit
- Multiple pockets stash trail mix, sunnies, and maps
- Item #PAT02AT
- Q & A
A Perfect Gift
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 176lbs
I bought these for my mom's christmas present. She wanted some shorts she could wear for a trip to the beach. And these ones worked like a charm. She loves the fact that they are adjustable so they fit just right.
Love these shorts!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Size Bought: Size 8
- Height: 5'5"
- Weight: 140lbs
Was looking for a nice pair of shorts not too long but not too short...these fit the bill! I went on to the Patagonia website and entered my height, weight, and body shape and ordered the recommended size which was perfect, they have a bit of stretch but definitely look nice. For reference: I’m 5’5” 140 lbs. and muscular and ordered a size 8.