Why We Like the Silent Down Parka
We help our little one fight the cold on early morning trips to school or into town with Patagonia's Silent Down Parka. Made with powerfully warm down insulation, a longer cut for added coverage, and a insulated hood, this jacket is ready to fend off winter chill with all-day warmth and comfort.
- Mid-length down parka keeps your youngster toasty in low temps
- Durable, stretchy polyester taffeta fabric is smooth and comfy
- 700-fill recycled down offers lightweight, breathable warmth
- DWR treatment helps jacket repel light moisture and dry quickly
- Fair Trade Certified sewn with recycled, Bluesign approved materials
- Item runs small, so we recommend sizing up for best fit
- Item #PATZA5U
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved, Recycled/Repurposed
- [face fabric] 100% polyester taffeta, PFC-free DWR [lining] 100% recycled polyester taffeta, HeiQ Eco Dry PFC-free DWR
- 700-fill goose and duck down (100% recycled)
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 32in
- fixed, insulated
- 2 hand
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 5.3oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help