Why We Like The Recycled High Pile Fleece Down Jacket
The Recycled High Pile Fleece Down Jacket has style, comfort, functionality, and a conscience, making it a fierce contender for our everyday favorite. The plush exterior offers a luxurious feel, while the ultralight fill traps heat in, and the hard-wearing lining blocks out bone-chilling winds. Built with 100% recycled materials, this piece brings us the heat while also reducing waste and CO2 emissions.
- Toasty jacket for around-town style and comfort
- High-pile fleece construction delivers snug, wintry style
- Down fill traps heat without the bulk and heft
- Stretch cuffs stop the cold from creeping in
- Shawl collar protects your neck from chilly winds
- Zippered pockets secure your smaller essentials
- Item #PATZ9RQ
- [face fabric] 100% recycled polyester, [lining] 100% recycled polyester ripstop, DWR finish
- 700-fill, 100% recycled duck and goose down
- not sealed
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 24in
- [external] 2 zippered handwarmer, [internal] 1 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 3.2oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help