Ready for alpine action.
Looking for a pack that can hold all the gear you need for a full day in the mountains, but that won't reduce you to a lumbering plank with its bulk? Well, you're in luck with the Patagonia Women's Nine Trails 26L Backpack. This pack is sized for long days trekking through the mountain, but is designed to help you stay fluid and free on the trail.
Its extended U-shaped zipper allows access to the entire main compartment at once so you don't have to pull everything out to find what you're looking for. Speaking of the main compartment, it offers enough room for lunch, layers, and a hydration reservoir. A large stretch pocket on the exterior of the pack keeps your rain shell close at hand, and multiple stash pockets keep sunscreen, lip balm, and headlamps in order. Side compression minimizes bulk, and the padded shoulder harness, adjustable sternum strap, and waist belt ensure a stable fit that won't throw you off balance. And to keep your back from getting drenched with sweat on the ascent, Patagonia equipped this pack with a mono-mesh back panel that allows excellent airflow and prevents moisture buildup.
- Sized and equipped for full days in the mountains
- U-shaped zipper grants easy access to main compartment
- Coated Cordura fabric is light, durable, and water-resistant
- Massive stretch exterior pocket for additional storage
- Side compression straps manage load and increase stability
- Mono-mesh back panel is extremely breathable
- Padded shoulder harness with sternum strap and waist belt
- Multiple stash pockets keep you organized
- Item #PAT02G4
- Q & A
What are the dimensions of this backpack? I want to know if I will be able to use it as a carry-on.