Easy breathing at top speed.
You're not one to let the lifts do all the work. Once they've taken you as high as they're willing to go, there's still plenty of powder hiding at the end of a lengthy traverse or at the top of a bootpack. When you like to work for your turns, the Patagonia Women's Nano-Air Light Hybrid Insulated Jacket works just as hard to keep you comfortable beneath your shell. FullRange synthetic insulation at the sleeves and core keep you warm without overheating, while the waffle panels under the arms and at the back let you vent out all the hard work you do to reach the goods. Articulated patterning and mechanical stretch incorporated throughout makes it easy to move whether you're hiking or skinning to your goal, and Polygiene odor control helps ward off smells if you do break into a sweat.
- Hybrid midlayer helps manage heat and moisture in cool weather
- Stretch insulation moves as you move and offers breathable warmth
- DWR treatment sheds dirt and light precipitation
- Waffle knit panels offer breathable venting and performance stretch
- Thumbholes secure the sleeves for warm hands and easy layering
- Pockets placed for access while wearing a harness or pack
- Item #PAT028V