Mountain Utility Pant
Whether you're patrolling the slopes because it's your job, or because you're certain there are still some powder stashes left from last week's storm, you'll love the ultra-durable Patagonia Mountain Utility Pant. Designed over ten years through dedicated testing by mountain guides and ski patrollers, these sturdy shell pants are perfect for anyone who spends day after day in the mountains, whether you're hard at work or blowing it off.
A waterproof H2No membrane combines with a rugged nylon fabric to give you trusted weatherproof protection that won't break down after lots of tough usage. These pants are also reinforced with a crotch gusset for added mobility and breakdown-resistance, and feature outer thigh vents to help you quickly cool down after grueling trips up or down the mountain. Ankle gaiters keep the snow out on deep days at the office, and an adjustable waist tab helps ensure that your skis are the only things that are sliding. You've plenty of pockets for storage of essential items, including a utility knife pocket for times when your work calls you to action.
- A sturdy shell pant tested and approved by guides and patrollers
- H2No waterproof membrane keeps you dry on the wettest powder days
- Tough nylon fabric offers the resistance you need for long seasons
- Reinforced crotch gusset provides added resistance to wear and tear
- Outer thigh vents quickly release heat when you work up a sweat
- Ankle gaiters seal out snow on deep days
- Articulated knees offer a free range of motion for tight tree runs
- Lots of pockets for quick access to anything you need
- Item #PAT02LO