Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Houdini Jacket
For practically weightless weather protection on our daily run, hike, or climb, we bring along the Patagonia Houdini Jacket. It's easy to pack down and throw in the pack, a pocket, or on a harness, and keeps us protected from whipping alpine winds and light precipitation. Now made with a completely recycled nylon ripstop that blocks the wind at an ultralight weight, this jacket also features a DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating that sheds light rain, moderate snow, and whatever mild precipitation you can manage to find in the mountains.
- Ultralight and packable shell for windy mountain days
- Recycled nylon ripstop blocks the wind on exposed peaks
- DWR coating sheds light rain when hiking in drizzly weather
- Chest pocket doubles as a stuff sack with a handy carabiner loop
- Hood adjusts with one pull to give you quick protection
- Full front zipper allows for custom ventilation
- Drawcord hem prevents updrafts while climbing
- Reflective logo boosts your visibility on nighttime runs
- Item #PAT02PE
- Responsible Collection
- Certified B-Corp, Recycled/Repurposed, Responsibly Sourced
- 100% recycled nylon ripstop, DWR coating
- not taped
- Center Back Length
- [small] 27.5in
- 1 chest
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- running, hiking, climbing, biking, casual
4.5 based on 99 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.