These pants are made for sending.
Whether you're wedging yourself into a chimney in Indian Creek, or sampling a sporty overhang in the Red, the Patagonia Women's Escala Rock Pant is with you, just like a good belayer. The soft and stretchy organic cotton blend fabric is super comfortable, even under a harness, so you can focus on the next sequence without worrying about your movement being restricted. A slim fit and tapered lower leg let you easily see footholds, but also give the pants a flattering, modern silhouette so you can wear them out for some post-send pizza.
- Durable and flattering pant for all pursuits in the vertical world
- High-stretch organic cotton blend allow mobility and comfort
- Low profile thigh pocket keep chapstick and extra tape secure
- Slim fit and tapered lower leg allow view of foot placements
- Item #PAT02JX
- Q & A
First Patagonia pants
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: 10
- Height: 5'2"
- Weight: 142lbs
Nicely made especially to detail!! material is very comfortable and plenty give. I would prefer belt loops and a bit higher profile around waist. Fit is a little tight. over all great pair of rock/hike/causal pants.