Light on the up, fun on the down.
Built to go light on the ascent, but still have the features to accommodate safety tools for an epic descent, the Patagonia Descensionist 32L Pack is the perfect backcountry touring accessory. Its nylon Cordura face fabric is puncture and abrasion resistant and the polyurethane coating offers protection from moisture so you can take the pack through the wringer. It's easy to load up the pack with the asymmetrical collar that opens wide and it's easy to access all your gear with the side zipper that lets you into the main compartment.
For comfort when hiking or skinning up, a high-density foam pack panel gives the pack structure and helps to support heavy loads. If you need a quick and light ascent, the foam panel is removable so you can make your way up the mountain with less weight. Snowboard carry straps and a diagonal ski carry loop make it easy to hike up to some beautiful lines and a daisy chain on the front of the pack offers ample lashing options so you have the gear you need to complete your trip safely.
- Lightweight, backcountry touring pack for days off the grid
- Nylon Cordura face fabric is puncture and abrasion resistant
- Asymmetrical collar opens wide for easily packing gear
- Side zipper offers quick and easy access to main compartment
- High-density foam back panel supports heavy loads
- Foam back panel is removable for lightweight pursuits
- Snowboard and diagonal ski carry straps included
- Daisy chain to front of pack offers lashing options
- Item #PAT02OZ