Business trips might not be your favorite, but at least you can usually squeeze in a couple of rounds of golf. So, next time business calls, be sure to pack the Patagonia Men's Belwe Pique Polo Shirt. Made of an organic cotton piqué fabric, this polo keeps you feeling cool as you walk the course. A ribbed collar and armbands add dimension to the top, while an uneven vented hem helps keep the shirt in place when tucked in.
- Enjoy a round of golf in this classic polo shirt
- Cool-wearing, easy-care organic cotton construction
- Ribbed polo collar and armbands add dimension
- Two-button placket offers a classic look
- Uneven vented hem ensures a greater range of motion
- Contrast embroidered logo on left chest
- Item #PAT01TU
- Q & A
Should change name from pique to pick
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
I own three of the older Patagonia Performance Pique Polos and they are solid. No idea why they were discontinued. I bought four of these newer style polos and I've worn two of them. Both of them developed picks in them on their first outing. I didn't do anything strenuous - just ran errands and went to dinner. The material is too soft or the weave is just wrong. I'm extremely dissatisfied. Note - I marked "True to size" and that's pretty accurate, but I should point out that these are a bit more fitted through the chest than the old Performance Pique which was a bit boxy.