Select style & size:Select options
Pack it with toys or pack it with work.
Whether you stuff Patagonia's Arbor Grande 28L Backpack with climbing shoes, a rope, and harness, or your laptop, homework, and lunch, this backpack is ready to tag along on any adventure. Rugged material inside and out holds up against outdoor environments including the crag or bus stop, and with a water-repellent finish you can be sure your laptop is safe from scattered showers as you dart around campus. The bottom zippered pocket is separated from the main compartment and is designed to hold wet rain jackets, dirty shoes, or your snack lunch, while the front and top zippered pockets hold your small essentials at a quick reach. A padded laptop sleeve holds most 15-inch laptops and doubles as an insulated hydration sleeve for when you hit the trails. And ergonomic padded shoulder straps give comfortable support when carrying heavy loads and the adjustable waist belt helps the backpack stay in place while you maneuver through trail obstacles and bike through traffic.
- Heritage-inspired day pack for everyday adventures
- Durable material is water-resistant and made for tough environments
- Top and front zippered pocket holds quick-grab essentials
- Bottom zippered pocket holds wet rain jackets, lunch, or gym shoes
- Padded 15in laptop sleeve doubles as a hydration sleeve
- Ergonomic shoulder straps designed to give you all-day comfort
- Dual water bottle holders reminds you to stay hydrated
- Adjustable waist belt ensures the pack stays put on your back
- Item #PAT02I1