Select Style & Size
Find your zen on the trail or climb with the Outdoor Research Women's Zendo Pant. Stretch ripstop fabric helps this pant resist UV rays, wick moisture, dry quickly, and provide a movement-mirroring stretch. Outdoor Research added a DWR finish to shed raindrops in wet weather. The low-profile wide waistband fits under your harness comfortably, and the drawcord ankle adjustments convert this pant into a capri.
- Technical climbing pant designed to give you a peaceful zend
- Stretch ripstop treated to resist abrasion, water, and wind
- Wide waistband with mesh lining for breathable snugness
- Side hem cinches ensure harness-friendly adjustments
- UPF 50+ maximizes protection from harmful sun rays
- Item #ODRZ895
- 94% nylon, 6% spandex woven ripstop
- 2 hand
- wide knit, elastic cinch
- Gusseted Crotch
- UPF Rating
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- bouldering, hiking, sport climbing, trad climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
June 19, 2020
A little too tight in the crotch
- I've used it several times
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 5"
- 130 lbs
Size 2 fits me perfectly in the Ferossi's but not these. Fit is okay but the tightness in the crotch makes these pants ride my panties into a bunch. I wear them around the house because I can't imagine trying to climb in these wedgie-makers.
Amanda Danger Smith
September 19, 2020
I bought these in an army green Med. I am 5ft 4in and weigh 140lbs they fit great and I love them. They are the most comfortable pants in my closet and they look great. Im looking for more pants from this company!!