Select a Size
Select a Color
Helium Hybrid Hooded Jacket
The next time you're mid-hike and the skies turn on you, you'll be glad that you came prepared. The Women's Outdoor Research Helium Hybrid Hooded Jacket blends two OR fan favorites to keep you dry from the inside and the out; Helium waterproofing at the hood, shoulders, upper arms, front, and back keep the rain away when it starts to pour, while breathable Ferrosi fabric panels run down the sides and underarms so you're not getting clammy during a tricky section of rock scrambling. And just when you think it can't get any better, this lightweight shell packs down to the size of a sandwhich bag, so when the sun comes out you can stash it away without a second thought—even if you only brought along a fanny pack.
- Lightweight rain shell for hiking and trail running
- Pertex membrane provides breathable, waterproof protection
- Ventilated panels keep you from overheating during a rainy hike
- Adjustable hood and two storm flaps offer extra weather insurance
- Elastic cuffs and cinchable hem seal out the wind and rain
- Slim fit reduces bulk and packs down into its own pocket
- Item #ODR00QC
- [membrane/laminate] Helium Pertex Shield (2.5-layer), [shell] 100% 30D nylon ripstop
- Center Back Length
- fixed, adjustable
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, hiking, road running, trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
March 23, 2019
Great light rain jacket
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 4"
- 120 lbs
I'm diggin this jacket so far. It's super light and convenient for packing in my bag for a day out a about when it looks like rain. It takes up a minimal amount of space in there leaving room for my purchases, water bottle, and whatever else I'm toting around. The stretch panels down the sides allow for freedom of movement. This would be a great jacket for a run in the rain. The breast pocket is super convenient, although when I keep my wallet in there, it does tend to feel a bit like that side of jacket is weighed down.
July 31, 2018
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- True to size
I own and really like the men's version of this jacket so I bought the women's for my girlfriend. This jacket strikes a great balance due to its hybrid construction - waterproof yet flexible and highly breathable. She also really likes the Batik color.