Designed for adventure.
The next time you're mid-hike and the skies turn on you, you'll be glad that you came prepared. The Women's Outdoor Research Helium Hybrid Hooded Jacket blends two OR fan favorites to keep you dry from the inside and the out; Helium waterproofing at the hood, shoulders, upper arms, front, and back keep the rain away when it starts to pour, while breathable Ferrosi fabric panels run down the sides and underarms so you're not getting clammy during a tricky section of rock scrambling. And just when you think it can't get any better, this lightweight shell packs down to the size of a sandwhich bag, so when the sun comes out you can stash it away without a second thought—even if you only brought along a fanny pack.
- Lightweight rain shell for hiking and trail running
- Pertex membrane provides breathable, waterproof protection
- Ventilated panels keep you from overheating during a rainy hike
- Adjustable hood and two storm flaps offer extra weather insurance
- Elastic cuffs and cinchable hem seal out the wind and rain
- Slim fit reduces bulk and packs down into its own pocket
- Item #ODR00QC