Tall mountains, high standards.
When reaching for the highest peaks, you want pants with performance—you've got more important things to deal with aside from overheating, such as this winter's questionable snowpack. The Ortovox Women's Pordoi Pant has a unique membrane that reacts to your temperature levels, opening up small pores when things get a little swampy, while sealing up tight if you're getting cold. This way your legs can breath while you're cursing the skin track, but stay dry during the glorious ride down.
Hidden beneath this membrane are plenty of other tour-worthy features. The lining is made entirely of merino wool, so nothing touches those legs but soft, naturally wicking fibers, and the shell material features four-way stretch so you don't feel constricted while kickturning up a steep section. Side zippers can be opened to vent off warmth during sunny adventures, integrated gaiters keep the powder out during knee deep pursuits, and large pockets offer plenty of room for gear storage if you're traveling light.
- Technical shell pant for backcountry tour days
- Waterproof membrane adjusts to activity level for adaptive comfort
- Four-way stretch offers performance for kick-turns and the descent
- Wool lining is soft to the touch and regulates your body heat
- Side zips let you cool off during steep ascents
- Snow gaiters keep that cold white stuff away from your ankles
- Reinforced ankles guard against crampons and sharp edges
- Regular fit leaves room for layers on cold resort days
- Item #ORT007R