Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Fishing Kayaks we have in stock.View Similar Products
Topwater PDL Kayak
Casting gives your arms enough of a workout, so let your legs take on the strain of getting you across the water with the Old Town Topwater PDL Kayak. This vessel's peddle drive lets you use your larger muscle groups to travel, leaving the finer motions to your fly rod. The stable, DoubleU hull design and the comfortable platform work together to make standing to cast an enjoyable experience. The Element seat is comfortable for a long day on the water whether you're sitting to pedal or to cast. Angler-friendly features include a universal transducer mount that's compatible with most fish finders, 3 rod holders, and a front hatch that secures your fly box and other gear.
- Fishing kayak that lets you rest your arms
- DoubleU hull design maximizes stability
- Peddle drive takes the strain off of your upper body
- Element seat specifically designed for anglers
- Comfortable platform for casting from a stand
- Front hatch secures accessories for a day of fishing
- Universal transducer mount fits a fish finder
- 3 rod holders enable drift fishing
- Item #JOP004A