Our New Backcountry GORE-TEX Winter Collection
Why We Like The Topwater PDL Kayak
Casting gives your arms enough of a workout, so we let our legs take on the strain of getting us across the water with help from the Old Town Topwater PDL Kayak. This vessel's pedal drive lets you use your larger muscle groups to travel, leaving the finer motions to your fly rod.
The stable, DoubleU hull design and the comfortable platform work together to make standing to cast an enjoyable experience. The Element seat is comfortable for a long day on the water whether you're sitting to pedal or to cast. Angler-friendly features include a universal transducer mount that's compatible with most fish finders, 3 rod holders, and a front hatch that secures your fly box and other gear.
- Fishing kayak that lets you rest your arms
- DoubleU hull design maximizes stability
- PDL drive takes the strain off of your upper body
- Element seat specifically designed for anglers
- Comfortable platform for casting from a stand
- Front hatch secures accessories for a day of fishing
- Universal transducer mount fits a fish finder
- 3 rod holders enable drift fishing
- Item #JOP004A
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.