Why We Like The Oboz Whakata Puffy Mid x Skida Shoe
Built for indoor and outdoor wear, the Oboz Whakata Puffy Mid x Skida Shoe keeps our feet toasty at camp, the cabin, and down in the basement. The synthetic insulation lets us wear them all winter long while the rubber soles let us take them outside to walk the dog, grab the paper, sneak off to the coffeeshop, or start camp breakfast and tear down our tent before slipping back into our hiking boots for another day of backpacking. This version of the Whakata is a collaboration between Montana-based Oboz and Skida, the Vermont-based hat and accessory brand, for some fresh styling.
- Puffy jackets for our feet
- Rubber sole allows for indoor/outdoor use
- 100g synthetic insulation for campgrounds and cold homes
- Recycled materials reduce waste and consumption
- Standard fit made for medium to high volume feet
- Also available in a low-cut collab with Skida
- All gender sizing (size up if in between sizes)
- Item #OBZG05W
- Responsible Collection
- Upper Material
- [face fabric] synthetic (50% recycled), water-repellent treatment, [collar] 100% post-consumer recycled synthetic, [insulation] 100g Freeze Guard (100% post-consumer recycled polyester)
- Trail Tread rubber compound
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help