Playful and Protective.
Bundle your girl up in the Obermeyer Toddler Girls' Trina Jacket before taking her to the bunny hill. Its waterproof, breathable HydroBlock Sport construction fights off snow and slush, while body mapped synthetic insulation keeps her warm and cozy all day long.
Obermeyer equipped the Trina Jacket with a wide variety of performance features to keep her coming back for more snowy fun, again and again. An integrated powder skirt prevents snow from sneaking up her jacket whether she's skiing or begging for one more ride down the sledding hill. A hood provides additional protection from wind and snow, and can be removed on clear days. The adjustable cuffs are lined with fleece for warmth and next-to-skin comfort, and feature clips to help keep her gloves in place. An I-Grow extended wear system allows you to extend the cuffs by an inch and a half, thus extending the life of the jacket.
- A versatile winter jacket for toddlers with a playful design
- Waterproof, breathable construction keeps her dry and comfortable
- Body mapped synthetic insulation for optimal warmth
- Removable hood with integrated ear warmers
- Powder skirt seals out cold and snow
- Clips at the cuffs to keep gloves in place
- I-Grow extended wear system extends sleeves by an inch and a half
- Item #OBM005P