With the Obermeyer Men's Supernova Jacket, you won't have to exert all your energy on staying dry and comfortable on the slopes. The jacket's 3-layer HydroBlock Elite fabric provides a veritable fortress against wind and winter precipitation while still remaining breathable, so you can focus your energy on more important things—like finding the last tracks of powder or skiing a new line. Designed with Ski Contour articulated sleeves and a generous cut, the Supernova offers unrestricted mobility, leaving you free to ski as long and hard as you can.
Obermeyer loaded the Supernova Jacket with a series of powerful features to enhance your on-mountain experience. A powder skirt seals out snow on deep days, while the underarm zippers provide quick ventilation after a strenuous run. The helmet-compatible hood keeps you dry and comfortable when the storm clouds build. An interior mesh pocket keeps your goggles from getting scuffed when not in use, and interior electronics pocket keeps your camera and music close at hand.
- A technically advanced ski jacket for riding in any condition
- HydroBlock Elite shell for waterproof, breathable protection
- Fully taped seams prevent seeping for a dry, comfortable fit
- Control Zone Ventilation underarm zippers provide temperature regulation
- Removable water-resistant powder skirt seals out snow
- Helmet-compatible hood offers extra protection in stormy weather
- Ski Contour articulated sleeves for unrestricted mobility
- Generous cut for easy layering
- Item #OBM004D
- Q & A
Way too big
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 185lbs
I am bigger than a medium in most sizes but this jacket runs super large! Nice features but runs very large.