Select style & size:Select options
Whether you're scouting a new surf spot or simply surfing the sidewalk, turn to the Oakley TwoFace Sunglasses for a clear vision and a classic look. The durable yet featherlight frames use a combination of O Matter with an aluminum lower rim— a first for Oakley. Plus, the impact-resistant Plutonite lenses supply ample durability for the wear and tear of daily use.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- O Matter frames with an aluminum lower rim provide tough durability with minimal weight
- Plutonite lenses block 100% of harmful UV light, boost clarity, and are highly impact resistant
- Three-point fit system holds the lenses in an ideal optical alignment
- Base-6 frame is designed to fit medium faces
- Item #OAK4031
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
A really nice pair of glasses! I'd recommend it.
i love the holbrook but i gave these a try and you cant even feel them on your face. they are the best pair of oakleys i have ever had
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Nice fit and styling, more a lifestyle piece. Good lens choices. With glasses like these I don't stick them on my head, it stretches them out then they will fit loose on the face. My day to day choice right now.