Select style & size:Select options
Sunglasses for breaking into the business.
Grab your guitar and slide your Oakley Offshoot Polarized Sunglasses and get your rock-and-roll career started. These vintage microphone-inspired shades lay down a smooth vibe that is great for launching you music career. The solid tech also makes these glasses great for those times when you just have to deal with the sun and not a trailer full of groupies.
- Plutonite lenses exceed ANSI 787.1 for impact-resistance and block 100% of UVA, UVB, and UVC light
- Polarized lenses filter horizontal glare so you aren't blinded when the sun bounces off water or the hood of your car
- Polaric Ellipsoid lens geometry optimizes your peripheral view
- Lens curvature boosts protection from wind, sun, and impact
- O-Matter frame (the largest O-Matter frame Oakley has made) is stress-resistant and ultra-lightweight
- Helmet-compatible earstems fit smoothly under your brain protector
- Unobtainium hydrophillic nose and temple pads eliminate slipping
- Metal bands pull inspiration from old-school microphones to add a vintage rock-and-roll feel
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Item #OAK4003
- Q & A
Very nice, but a little big
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
These are great sunglasses, but they are a little big for my face. I generally wear the Flak Jacket's, and these fit quite a bit bigger. I wear a small helmet, so if you do too I'd get a smaller fitting pair of sunglasses.
The "Face Size" does say medium-large, and I would agree with that.